Who is Parris Wells?
Hi everyone!
Thank you for stopping by my IMC 642: Web Analytics & SEO blog.
Since I provided a bit of a professional overview in my introductory post for this class, I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself on a personal level.
My full name is Parris Nicole Wells and I am 26-years-old and a Taurus. Not sure what that means, but I'm told that is an important introductory statement; I digress.
Generally on the weekends you will find me reading a book, likely a science fiction novel or a thriller. I am currently 300 pages into IT, which is truly a terrifying story. I can only read this book in 20-30 page increments since I nearly pee my pants in fear each time I delve back into the plot. That being said, I am also reading Dante's Equation, a science fiction novel I randomly picked up in the used bookstore, as well as The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**K (gift from dad).
I also tend to my vegetable garden, where I am growing jalapenos, red bell peppers, basil, and chives. The jalapenos are devastatingly hot, which makes me happy. I enjoy spicy.
My fiance and I thoroughly enjoy fishing and target shooting and hanging out with our closest friends and their 3-month-old twins (not concurrently, though one day we will show them the ropes).
I am getting married September 1st of 2018, which is pretty exciting. I have no idea what I'm doing planning a wedding, though, so this should be interesting.
I just joined a beach football league, and our first tournament is in mid-September and I'm super excited. I have always been an athlete; I ran marathons in middle school, played varsity soccer in college, and even tried out for the LFL in 2011. So, this is right up my alley, and I can't wait to kick some butt.
In the next month and a half, I will be traveling to Texas, Washington D.C., New York, Tennessee, and Georgia for work, which I'm very excited about and can't wait to experience.
I'm definitely leaving out a lot of stuff, but I'm happy to answer any questions or talk about anything that interests you!
Leave a comment so I can get to know you, too.

0 comments
Please leave your comments, below.